Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Judge asked to deny early release for Salem man in baby abuse case
He has served more than eight years in state prison after being sentenced in February 2007. Holland pleaded guilty to first-degree assault for abusing his 3-month-old daughter in July 2005.
“This family went through an awful ordeal at the hands of (Holland),” she said in court papers. “Bringing them back to court to relive this experience will only serve to re-victimize both the family and (the victim).”
“Back in 2007, no one really knew how these injuries would affect (her) in the long run,” Conway said in court papers.
The baby girl “was very close to death” and went through numerous physical therapy appointments and speech therapy sessions after being discharged from the hospital, according to Conway.
Nadeau decided against suspending three years of the minimum sentence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483