Manchester board to announce decision on Jewett Street school tonight
The Manchester Board of School Committee will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in the Aldermanic Chambers on the third floor of City Hall.
Among school board members, votes in favor of tabling the motion were made by Sarah Ambrogi, Amy Bradley, Ted Rokas, Dave Wihby, Kathy Staub, Erika Connors, Katie Desrochers, Connie Van Houten. Votes against tabling it were cast by Debra Langton, Chris Stewart, Robyn Dunphy, Russ Terrio, Art Beaudry and John Avard.
“I am a listener and an analyzer and there came a point where I just could not see a way that we can make this work,” Livingston said. “It’s time to say thank you for your comments and move forward.”
Livingston said the input from parents was the primary factor in her decision.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Comedian Joan Rivers dead at age 81 says daughter - 0
- U.S. says Islamic State video of journalist's killing is authentic - 0
- No paper on Monday; check UnionLeader.com for updated, breaking news - 0
- Concord attorney Leahy dies - 0
- Robin Williams’ ashes are scattered in San Francisco Bay - 0
- Syracuse, Iowa crowned top party schools - 0
- Parking fines cause disputes, raise revenues - 1
- Jon Cavaiani dies at 70; desperate stand in '71 led to Medal of Honor - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, family welcomed as long journey ends in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate