Manchester board to announce decision on Jewett Street school tonight
The Manchester Board of School Committee will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in the Aldermanic Chambers on the third floor of City Hall.
Among school board members, votes in favor of tabling the motion were made by Sarah Ambrogi, Amy Bradley, Ted Rokas, Dave Wihby, Kathy Staub, Erika Connors, Katie Desrochers, Connie Van Houten. Votes against tabling it were cast by Debra Langton, Chris Stewart, Robyn Dunphy, Russ Terrio, Art Beaudry and John Avard.
“I am a listener and an analyzer and there came a point where I just could not see a way that we can make this work,” Livingston said. “It’s time to say thank you for your comments and move forward.”
Livingston said the input from parents was the primary factor in her decision.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 10
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it