Manchester board to announce decision on Jewett Street school tonight
The Manchester Board of School Committee will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in the Aldermanic Chambers on the third floor of City Hall.
Among school board members, votes in favor of tabling the motion were made by Sarah Ambrogi, Amy Bradley, Ted Rokas, Dave Wihby, Kathy Staub, Erika Connors, Katie Desrochers, Connie Van Houten. Votes against tabling it were cast by Debra Langton, Chris Stewart, Robyn Dunphy, Russ Terrio, Art Beaudry and John Avard.
“I am a listener and an analyzer and there came a point where I just could not see a way that we can make this work,” Livingston said. “It’s time to say thank you for your comments and move forward.”
Livingston said the input from parents was the primary factor in her decision.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pat Buchanan: A rogue President remakes America - 1
- Another View -- Max Boot: Six steps to a better strategy for defeating ISIS - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Wait, when did we finish talking about Gruber? - 3
- Charles Krauthammer: The climate pact swindle - 0
- Roger Simon: So why don't the media report better news? - 0
- George Will: Required reading on a Rockefeller - 0
- Deroy Murdock: The silence of the colored people - 2
- John Stossel: Don't put control freaks in control of your government - 4
- Kayla Bullwinkel: Schools must go after cyber bullies while respecting the First Amendment - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 0
- Winning $100,000 lottery ticket sold in Laconia - 0
- Monarchs Scouting Report: Nick Shore - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 6
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 7
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket