Land being cleared for dog park in Merrimack
Land clearing is taking place at Wasserman Park, which is the future home of the Merrimack Dog Park.
“The town has been very supportive of our project, but we really need to raise the money for this on our own,” said Christine Lavoie of Merrimack, a member of the dog park subcommittee.
“Progress is being made,” said Lavoie. “The logging work has begun, but was delayed slightly because of the wet ground. The logging should be finished in a few weeks.”
The Friends of the Merrimack Dog Park have submitted their proposal for an online dog park contest hosted by PetSafe, a nationwide leader and manufacturer of electronic pet training products.
Financial donations for the dog park may be sent to the Town of Merrimack, attention Finance Department/Dog Park Fund, 6 Baboosic Lake Road, Merrimack 03054.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
- New parking system troubles businesses in downtown Bristol - 0
- Lyndeborough settles suit with former police officers - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer