Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Woman insists she wasn't trespassing
“I lived there for four months,” she said. “I was never told I could not live there.”
Convicer told Judge William Lyons she lived at the apartment while looking for another place and a job. “I didn’t want anything other than a roommate,” she said, alleging the man in whose apartment she was living was looking for more. She said after the first arrest, he apologized and invited her back.
Drove the car
A city man accused of driving another man to and from a convenience store robbery last December was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of criminal liability to robbery.
Two arrests in drug case
Two men were arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on charges stemming from a drug investigation at 656 Chestnut St.
Police said Richardson fled as they attempted to identify him, tossing a cigarette package as he went. He was caught a short distance away and identified.
Claims he’s being targeted
David Campbell, 29, of 184 Cedar St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of simple assault that alleges he threw a set of keys at his ex-girlfriend, hitting her in the back.
A police prosecutor requested $5,000 cash/surety bail for Campbell, noting he is subject to a 72-hour probation hold and he has convictions that include assault, possession of drugs with intent to sell, violation of probation and breach of bail. Lyons set bail at $3,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring contact with the alleged victim and barring Campbell from her residence. Trial was set for June 17.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 9
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 3
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 3
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Labor fines proposed on school project
- Total Votes: 917