Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police investigating convenience store robbery
SALEM — Police are asking for the public’s help in connection with a Monday night convenience store robbery on Lowell Road.
At about 9:45 p.m. Monday, police responded to a call for an armed robbery at the RaceMart convenience store and gas station at 52 Lowell Road.
According to police, a man entered the store and threatened the clerk with a handgun. The man then fled the store on a black and blue motorcycle heading westbound on Route 28 toward Pelham.
The man was reportedly wearing a full-face helmet, black clothes, gloves and a mask. Police searched the area after the robbery with no success.
The incident is still under investigation, and police are asking anyone with information to contact Detective Ryan Sambataro at 893-1911.
— Adam Swift, Union Leader Correspondent
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483