Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Lyndeborough community aims to help local man injured in assault
Hyde, 41, was allegedly attacked on May 3 at 1550 Center Road. The assault happened between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. that Saturday. Two days later, police arrested Timothy Sullivan, 47, who lives where the alleged assault took place.
Sullivan is charged with first- and second-degree assault.
Sullivan was being held at Hillsborough County jail pending today’s hearing, police said.
“He’s resting, but not comfortable and he’s in severe pain,” said his sister, Heather Ayers, who was caring for him on Monday.
An account has been established for donations for Hyde at the TD Bank in Milford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 1
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 1
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 5
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917