Timberlane superintendent gets raise and bonus
Last week, the SAU 55 Board went into a non-public session and conducted an evaluation of Metzler.
Cipriano stated that the raise, as well as a one-time performance bonus equal to four percent of his contract, or $5,369, will go into effect on July 1.
The SAU 55 Board is still in the process of writing Metzler’s final performance review.
For the 2013-14 school year, the state’s Department of Education showed that Salem superintendent Michael Delahanty earned $134,500, Londonderry superintendent Nathan Greenberg earned $133,952, and Bedford superintendent Timothy Mayes earned $135,720.
Metzler replaced Richard LaSalle, who made $138,679 in the last year of his contract.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 26
- Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility - 8
- What Bartlett left: A Founding Father mostly forgotten - 1
- Hang Havenstein! He once quoted the President - 4
- Obama's priority: Raising money - 36
- Hey, bear: That ain't Fozzie - 0
- Obama's debt: His real legacy is coming - 15
- Paying for Medicaid: How will NH do it? - 42
- Into the woods: With knowledge and tools - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law