Timberlane superintendent gets raise and bonus
Last week, the SAU 55 Board went into a non-public session and conducted an evaluation of Metzler.
Cipriano stated that the raise, as well as a one-time performance bonus equal to four percent of his contract, or $5,369, will go into effect on July 1.
The SAU 55 Board is still in the process of writing Metzler’s final performance review.
For the 2013-14 school year, the state’s Department of Education showed that Salem superintendent Michael Delahanty earned $134,500, Londonderry superintendent Nathan Greenberg earned $133,952, and Bedford superintendent Timothy Mayes earned $135,720.
Metzler replaced Richard LaSalle, who made $138,679 in the last year of his contract.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Youth Leadership Academy will start Sept. 23 - 0
- New school year kicks off in style in Wilton/Lyndeborough - 0
- PSU recognizes 3 professors for their scholarship, service - 0
- Unity Elementary School off to late start - 0
- La. Gov. Jindal files federal lawsuit over Common Core - 0
- Central High parents reminded to use caution when dropping kids off - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 4
- Construction to begin on Hollis playground - 0
- New Derry school year launch honors everyday heroes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Tuition tax credits make a return