Timberlane superintendent gets raise and bonus
Last week, the SAU 55 Board went into a non-public session and conducted an evaluation of Metzler.
Cipriano stated that the raise, as well as a one-time performance bonus equal to four percent of his contract, or $5,369, will go into effect on July 1.
The SAU 55 Board is still in the process of writing Metzler’s final performance review.
For the 2013-14 school year, the state’s Department of Education showed that Salem superintendent Michael Delahanty earned $134,500, Londonderry superintendent Nathan Greenberg earned $133,952, and Bedford superintendent Timothy Mayes earned $135,720.
Metzler replaced Richard LaSalle, who made $138,679 in the last year of his contract.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Pinkerton: 'No surprises' on first day with additional Hooksett students - 1
- Manchester Youth Leadership Academy will start Sept. 23 - 0
- New school year kicks off in style in Wilton/Lyndeborough - 0
- PSU recognizes 3 professors for their scholarship, service - 0
- Unity Elementary School off to late start - 0
- La. Gov. Jindal files federal lawsuit over Common Core - 0
- Central High parents reminded to use caution when dropping kids off - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 4
- Construction to begin on Hollis playground - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone