Timberlane superintendent gets raise and bonus
Last week, the SAU 55 Board went into a non-public session and conducted an evaluation of Metzler.
Cipriano stated that the raise, as well as a one-time performance bonus equal to four percent of his contract, or $5,369, will go into effect on July 1.
The SAU 55 Board is still in the process of writing Metzler’s final performance review.
For the 2013-14 school year, the state’s Department of Education showed that Salem superintendent Michael Delahanty earned $134,500, Londonderry superintendent Nathan Greenberg earned $133,952, and Bedford superintendent Timothy Mayes earned $135,720.
Metzler replaced Richard LaSalle, who made $138,679 in the last year of his contract.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 4
- Utility pole licensing changes could raise rates in Derry - 0
- Derry councilor wants to begin budget discussion - 0
- Major development approved in Merrimack - 1
- Weare residents turn out to discuss police department concerns - 1
- Manchester, Uber headed for a collision over taxi regulations? - 18
- Fitch lowers Manchester's bond rating - 0
- Apartments, retail area approved on 150-acre parcel in Merrimack - 0
- Derry residents angered over property neglect by downtown landlords - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
NH senators react to Hagel resignation