Timberlane superintendent gets raise and bonus
Last week, the SAU 55 Board went into a non-public session and conducted an evaluation of Metzler.
Cipriano stated that the raise, as well as a one-time performance bonus equal to four percent of his contract, or $5,369, will go into effect on July 1.
The SAU 55 Board is still in the process of writing Metzler’s final performance review.
For the 2013-14 school year, the state’s Department of Education showed that Salem superintendent Michael Delahanty earned $134,500, Londonderry superintendent Nathan Greenberg earned $133,952, and Bedford superintendent Timothy Mayes earned $135,720.
Metzler replaced Richard LaSalle, who made $138,679 in the last year of his contract.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Who scares Shaheen? She wants to stop Scott Brown - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 8
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 1
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 73
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 3
- Wheeler in Dist. 5: A GOP fighter for the little guy - 4
- GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help - 12
- Obama's indecision: In NH, only Ayotte urges action - 57
- Concealed controversy: Our 'Mother, may I' gun policy - 59
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
- Boston Red Sox limited to one hit in loss to Tampa Bay, 7-0 - 0
- Donald Trump to headline 1st Amendment event in NH - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Drivers education to science, meeting all about the kids - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America