Preservation Alliance announces annual awards
• Danville Heritage Commission for the rescue and restoration of the Webster Stagecoach Stop and Store.
• Old Allenstown Meeting House Steering Committee, Town of Allenstown and the Allenstown Historical Society for the restoration of the Allenstown Meeting House.
• City of Manchester, Board of Mayor and Aldermen, Planning and Community Development, Department of Public Works — Facilities Division, for the revitalization of Dearborn Memorial Hall/Odd Fellows Hall.
• Friends of Stark Park for stewardship of Stark Park in Manchester.
• New Hampshire Army National Guard, Adjutant General’s Department, for outstanding design of the new addition for the Milford Readiness Center.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Germany celebrates 25th anniversary of fall of Berlin Wall - 0
- Lyndeborough Center receives historic markers - 0
- Raymond's 250th anniversary a source of pride for residents - 0
- Heroic action in Troy to be honored with monument - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 1
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
NH asks feds for waiver on Medicaid
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH