According to a press release from Adrenaline Mob, the crash occurred yesterday (May 12) while driving down I-93 in New Hampshire. Adrenaline Mob were on their way to Quebec City for a show when the accident happened. The crash destroyed the act’s gear and van, but we’re happy to report that the band members and crew suffered no serious injuries.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment