Gilford golf tourney now set for Sunday
Because of possible rain Saturday, the second annual Meadows Committee Golf Tournament has been rescheduled to Sunday, May 18, at 8:30 a.m. at the Pheasant Ridge Country Club.
Players are invited to the 18-hole scramble format with full lunch, raffle and prizes. Local merchants and organizations have made donations to the project.
Irwin Motors is offering a hole-in-one car prize. A limited number of hole sponsors are still available. Foursomes are still welcome. For information, call the Gilford School District Office at 527-9215 or go to sau73.org
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.