Lyndeborough donated tree honors past
Bullard and Brown planted the tree 60 years ago.
“We planted the tree in Earl’s memory and to replace the one he planted many years ago,” said Brown “I like to do it. The town has been good to me, and it’s a good town to live in,” added Brown.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.