Home » Sports » Motor Sports
Lyndeborough donated tree honors past
Clayton Brown works on replacing a tree that he and his father-in-law, former road agent Earl Bullard planted in the 1950s. (Kathleen Baglio Humphreys/Union Leader Correspondent)
Bullard and Brown planted the tree 60 years ago.
“We planted the tree in Earl’s memory and to replace the one he planted many years ago,” said Brown “I like to do it. The town has been good to me, and it’s a good town to live in,” added Brown.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tasting Notes with Jim Beauregard: Turkey Day wines and a resource for brewers - 0
- Hopkinton vigil sheds a light on bullying - 0
- Goffstown taking aim at invasive species - 0
- First graders enjoy early Thanksgiving feast - 0
- Dover to hold 29th annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony - 0
- Manchester Christmas Parade steps off Dec. 6 - 0
- A Chat with Elsie: Silent auction, dancing highlights at 'Holiday of Hope' on Dec. 5 - 0
- After board OK's extension, Manchester mayor slams Hooksett tuition offer - 1
- Operation Santa helps disabled, elderly residents - 0
Flying in for some homestyle cooking
First graders enjoy early Thanksgiving feast
Hopkinton vigil sheds a light on bullying
Manchester Christmas Parade steps off Dec. 6
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection