Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police seek public’s help in locating armed robbery suspect
Derry police released this surveillance photo that shows the man believed to have robbed the Birch Street Shell station at gunpoint Monday night. COURTESY
DERRY — Derry police are asking for the public’s help in locating a man who robbed a gas station at gunpoint Monday night.
At 10:47 p.m. police responded to an armed robbery at the Shell Station, 37 Birch St., Derry police Capt. Vern Thomas said in a news release.
A man entered the store and pointed a black handgun at the clerk, demanding all the money from the register. The suspect fled the store with an undisclosed amount of money and cigarettes, according to police.
The suspect is described as being a white male, approximately 25 to 35 years old, and about 6 feet tall. He is described as having reddish-colored, scruffy facial hair.
At the time of the robbery the suspect was wearing a light gray, hooded sweatshirt with a dark blue T-shirt over it, dark-colored long jean shorts, and sunglasses. The suspect fled the store on foot going north on Birch Street, Thomas said.
The suspect may have fled the area in a vehicle. The vehicle was described as possibly being a black Honda Civic, or similar vehicle, with a loud exhaust.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Derry Police Department at 432-6111.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483