Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police seek public’s help in locating armed robbery suspect
Derry police released this surveillance photo that shows the man believed to have robbed the Birch Street Shell station at gunpoint Monday night. COURTESY
DERRY — Derry police are asking for the public’s help in locating a man who robbed a gas station at gunpoint Monday night.
At 10:47 p.m. police responded to an armed robbery at the Shell Station, 37 Birch St., Derry police Capt. Vern Thomas said in a news release.
A man entered the store and pointed a black handgun at the clerk, demanding all the money from the register. The suspect fled the store with an undisclosed amount of money and cigarettes, according to police.
The suspect is described as being a white male, approximately 25 to 35 years old, and about 6 feet tall. He is described as having reddish-colored, scruffy facial hair.
At the time of the robbery the suspect was wearing a light gray, hooded sweatshirt with a dark blue T-shirt over it, dark-colored long jean shorts, and sunglasses. The suspect fled the store on foot going north on Birch Street, Thomas said.
The suspect may have fled the area in a vehicle. The vehicle was described as possibly being a black Honda Civic, or similar vehicle, with a loud exhaust.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Derry Police Department at 432-6111.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Total Votes: 917