Another View -- Jennifer Frizzell: Opponents of Obamacare, late-term abortions are not pro-choice
For instance, while Havenstein’s association with the “pro-choice” label may be wise given the views of New Hampshire voters, it is not consistent with his statements. Havenstein has said he would support multiple restrictions on abortion, including an outright ban on abortion late in the pregnancy which, while rare, often involves heartbreaking and tragic circumstances, including serious risks to the woman’s health.
In fact, across the United States women have saved an estimated $483 million on their out-of-pocket costs on birth control last year.
As a country, we face unprecedented attacks on women’s health — and we need to elect leaders who will not only support women’s health, but will stand up like a brick wall to those who want to impose their personal beliefs on everyone else.
We know what’s at stake for women this November.
Jennifer Frizzell is political director for the Planned Parenthood New Hampshire Action Fund.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jonah Goldberg: There was a time when we stood up to threats against free speech - 0
- Why I voted against the 'CRomnibus' spending bill - 18
- Another View -- Devon Chaffee: Why interrogators believe America should never torture - 2
- David Harsanyi: GOP establishment, stop whining - 0
- John Stossel: Individual giving beats government giving - 3
- BANANAS and NH's energy needs - 5
- Gruber should have been Time's 'Person of the Year' - 5
- In NH, overhunting of RINOs is causing problems - 24
- Another View -- Shawn Jasper: It is time to get to work for the people of NH - 16
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'