Home » NH Angle

May 17. 2014 12:03PM

Officials confirm Keene State employee died of accidental, high-voltage electrocution

State and local officials have closed their investigation into a Keene State College groundskeeper who died last month, confirming he was killed by a high-voltage electrocution when he came in contact with a downed power line.

CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
  

   » SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Arts and Entertainment
Family, Community and Culture
Outdoors, Sports and Recreation