Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Clerk threatened with bleach in Goffstown robbery
This surveillance photo shows the woman police are looking for, saying she stole stole cash, beer and other items from Cumberland Farms on Mast Road Friday night after threatening to splash bleach in the store clerk's face if she didn't comply.
According to police, the woman, who appeared to be in her mid-20s, entered the store shortly after 8:30 p.m. She donned sunglasses from a store display and walked to the front counter carrying a 12-pack of beer and a jug of bleach. She then demanded cash from the store clerk, threatening her with the bleach.
The woman was last seen running around the building toward Rockland Avenue, where she might have gotten into a waiting vehicle, police said.
The robber was described as white with pale skin and freckles, approximately 5-foot-3-inches tall and 140 pounds, possibly with red hair. She was wearing a camouflage hooded sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483