Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Clerk threatened with bleach in Goffstown robbery
This surveillance photo shows the woman police are looking for, saying she stole stole cash, beer and other items from Cumberland Farms on Mast Road Friday night after threatening to splash bleach in the store clerk's face if she didn't comply.
According to police, the woman, who appeared to be in her mid-20s, entered the store shortly after 8:30 p.m. She donned sunglasses from a store display and walked to the front counter carrying a 12-pack of beer and a jug of bleach. She then demanded cash from the store clerk, threatening her with the bleach.
The woman was last seen running around the building toward Rockland Avenue, where she might have gotten into a waiting vehicle, police said.
The robber was described as white with pale skin and freckles, approximately 5-foot-3-inches tall and 140 pounds, possibly with red hair. She was wearing a camouflage hooded sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917