Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Clerk threatened with bleach in Goffstown robbery
This surveillance photo shows the woman police are looking for, saying she stole stole cash, beer and other items from Cumberland Farms on Mast Road Friday night after threatening to splash bleach in the store clerk's face if she didn't comply.
According to police, the woman, who appeared to be in her mid-20s, entered the store shortly after 8:30 p.m. She donned sunglasses from a store display and walked to the front counter carrying a 12-pack of beer and a jug of bleach. She then demanded cash from the store clerk, threatening her with the bleach.
The woman was last seen running around the building toward Rockland Avenue, where she might have gotten into a waiting vehicle, police said.
The robber was described as white with pale skin and freckles, approximately 5-foot-3-inches tall and 140 pounds, possibly with red hair. She was wearing a camouflage hooded sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917