All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Hanover fire doused quickly by firefighters


HANOVER — Firefighters quickly extinguished a kitchen fire inside a third-floor apartment Saturday night.

No one was hurt in the one-alarm fire at 9 So. Main St., which broke out about 7:11 p.m., Fire Capt. Bertram Hennessy said Sunday.

.
The fire started when a microwave oven accidentally was left on a stove top with the burner turned on.
..


28th Annual Chocolate Festival 28th Annual Chocolate Festival
Sunday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.

FattyFest FattyFest
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Boogie Wonder Band Boogie Wonder Band
Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

USASA BoarderSkier Cross USASA Boarder/Skier Cross
Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle