action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:0
All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Hanover fire doused quickly by firefighters


HANOVER — Firefighters quickly extinguished a kitchen fire inside a third-floor apartment Saturday night.

No one was hurt in the one-alarm fire at 9 So. Main St., which broke out about 7:11 p.m., Fire Capt. Bertram Hennessy said Sunday.

The fire started when a microwave oven accidentally was left on a stove top with the burner turned on.

action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle - Public Safety