Home » News » Public Safety
Two airlifted following early morning Hooksett crash
The crash occurred at 5:22 a.m. on Hooksett Road, just north of College Park Drive.
Police said Ryan Dawson, 31, of Chichester, was airlifted to Massachusetts General Hospital and 70-year-old John Wayne Beard of Little Rock, Ark. was transported by helicopter to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston after Dawson's black Saab reportedly crossed into the other lane and struck Beard's Chevy HHR.
Police are awaiting an update on the status of all three people.
Traffic was detoured onto University Circle while emergency personnel attended to the scene and police investigated the crash. The State Police technical accident reconstruction unit assisted.
Hooksett Road was reopened at 10 a.m. The crash remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate