Home » News » Public Safety
Two airlifted following early morning Hooksett crash
The crash occurred at 5:22 a.m. on Hooksett Road, just north of College Park Drive.
Police said Ryan Dawson, 31, of Chichester, was airlifted to Massachusetts General Hospital and 70-year-old John Wayne Beard of Little Rock, Ark. was transported by helicopter to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston after Dawson's black Saab reportedly crossed into the other lane and struck Beard's Chevy HHR.
Police are awaiting an update on the status of all three people.
Traffic was detoured onto University Circle while emergency personnel attended to the scene and police investigated the crash. The State Police technical accident reconstruction unit assisted.
Hooksett Road was reopened at 10 a.m. The crash remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate