Home » News » Public Safety
Two airlifted following early morning Hooksett crash
The crash occurred at 5:22 a.m. on Hooksett Road, just north of College Park Drive.
Police said Ryan Dawson, 31, of Chichester, was airlifted to Massachusetts General Hospital and 70-year-old John Wayne Beard of Little Rock, Ark. was transported by helicopter to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston after Dawson's black Saab reportedly crossed into the other lane and struck Beard's Chevy HHR.
Police are awaiting an update on the status of all three people.
Traffic was detoured onto University Circle while emergency personnel attended to the scene and police investigated the crash. The State Police technical accident reconstruction unit assisted.
Hooksett Road was reopened at 10 a.m. The crash remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 39
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads