Substance abuse conference to be held at Pinkerton
The conference — Substance Misuse Treatment and Trends — is scheduled to run from 9 a.m. to noon in the high school’s Stockbridge Theatre. Registration is 8:15 to 9 a.m. The conference is being hosted by the Center for Life Management, with funding provided by the New Hampshire Bureau of Behavioral Health.
Following the speakers, there will be a panel discussion with community experts representing school guidance, law enforcement, emergency medicine, mental health and substance abuse treatment. Anyone who wants to attend the conference is asked to pre-register at centerforlifemanagement.org. For information, call 965-0733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind