Reward for Abigail Hernandez upped to $60,000 in Conway
Thanks to Ruben Hernandez of Bartlett, the father of missing 15-year-old Kennett High School freshman Abigail Hernandez, the total reward being offered is now $60,000.
Abigail disappeared on Oct. 9, having been last seen by friends as she walked home from school at about 2:30 p.m.
“If I could, I would have added $30 million,” he said. “Abby has been gone way too long, and I will do whatever it takes to bring her home.”
“I agree with (Young) when she said ’sometimes money is a motivator.’ I am very grateful to Zenya and to the FBI for offering their respective rewards, and I agree with the motivation approach.”
“We’ve come to realize that along with love and courage, hope can speak louder than fear,” she said Sunday.
And the local volunteers who have been helping with the search since the first week of Abigail’s disappearance have not slowed their efforts on social media to find her. Their Facebook page, Bring Abby Home, has 9,200 followers. The average post reaches 56,000 people, and each post averages 200-500 shares, according to volunteer Amanda Smith.
Anyone with any information, please call Conway police at 356-5715, the New Hampshire State Police, or the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Marco Rubio: Brown will stop the Obama agenda, put us on a better course - 3
- Another View - Sean O'Kane: Jeanne Shaheen is a friend of NH's tourism industry - 4
- Charles Arlinghaus: How the cult of celebrity destroys our political culture - 1
- Pat Buchanan: How do terror networks win their Western recruits? - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Rep. Ann Kuster has not been a help to NH senior citizens - 8
- Jonah Goldberg: Why narratives are more powerful than ideas - 0
- Pat Buchanan: People sense the country is falling apart - 2
- Celeste Clark : I saw Keene State College and the police try to prevent a riot - 2
- Deroy Murdock: Colorado shows the perils of mailing-in the election - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw