Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Charges upgraded against Hampton woman involved in fatal crash with pedestrian
Danielle Kooyoomjian was indicted on two counts of negligent homicide in Rockingham County Superior Court for striking 57-year-old Charles Sayre, of Amesbury, Mass., with her vehicle in the early morning hours of Oct. 13, according to court records.
Sayre was on foot in the area of Ocean Boulevard and Highland Avenue, according to police. He suffered a serious head injury, a pelvic fracture and laceration to his spleen as a result of being hit by Kooyoomjian’s car, court documents say.
The two negligent homicide charges are each punishable by up to 3½ to 7 years in state prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483