Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Police investigated reported Manchester kidnapping
The individuals later were located by Londonderry police near the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
Police released sparse details about the incident. Lt. Maureen Tessier said the investigation is in its early stages and information about it is tentative.
She would give no information about the two individuals reportedly abducted, not even to identify them by sex or age, or give the address from where they were allegedly kidnapped.
Tessier would not say if either individual was injured or whether detectives had interviewed them.
She said a third party reported the alleged abduction. Preliminary information, she said, is that two men ordered the individuals at gunpoint to drive them from a West Side address, but to where exactly is unknown.
The individuals and their vehicle were later located near the airport.
The abductors are described as a 24-year-old white man with ginger hair of average height, and a chubby, brown-haired man, about 25-years-old, with an average height and who was wearing a ballistic vest.
Manchester and Londonderry police are working together in investigating the incident.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Total Votes: 917