Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Police investigated reported Manchester kidnapping
The individuals later were located by Londonderry police near the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
Police released sparse details about the incident. Lt. Maureen Tessier said the investigation is in its early stages and information about it is tentative.
She would give no information about the two individuals reportedly abducted, not even to identify them by sex or age, or give the address from where they were allegedly kidnapped.
Tessier would not say if either individual was injured or whether detectives had interviewed them.
She said a third party reported the alleged abduction. Preliminary information, she said, is that two men ordered the individuals at gunpoint to drive them from a West Side address, but to where exactly is unknown.
The individuals and their vehicle were later located near the airport.
The abductors are described as a 24-year-old white man with ginger hair of average height, and a chubby, brown-haired man, about 25-years-old, with an average height and who was wearing a ballistic vest.
Manchester and Londonderry police are working together in investigating the incident.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 1
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 10
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917