Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police investigated reported Manchester kidnapping
The individuals later were located by Londonderry police near the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
Police released sparse details about the incident. Lt. Maureen Tessier said the investigation is in its early stages and information about it is tentative.
She would give no information about the two individuals reportedly abducted, not even to identify them by sex or age, or give the address from where they were allegedly kidnapped.
Tessier would not say if either individual was injured or whether detectives had interviewed them.
She said a third party reported the alleged abduction. Preliminary information, she said, is that two men ordered the individuals at gunpoint to drive them from a West Side address, but to where exactly is unknown.
The individuals and their vehicle were later located near the airport.
The abductors are described as a 24-year-old white man with ginger hair of average height, and a chubby, brown-haired man, about 25-years-old, with an average height and who was wearing a ballistic vest.
Manchester and Londonderry police are working together in investigating the incident.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 3
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 0
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483