Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Police investigated reported Manchester kidnapping
The individuals later were located by Londonderry police near the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
Police released sparse details about the incident. Lt. Maureen Tessier said the investigation is in its early stages and information about it is tentative.
She would give no information about the two individuals reportedly abducted, not even to identify them by sex or age, or give the address from where they were allegedly kidnapped.
Tessier would not say if either individual was injured or whether detectives had interviewed them.
She said a third party reported the alleged abduction. Preliminary information, she said, is that two men ordered the individuals at gunpoint to drive them from a West Side address, but to where exactly is unknown.
The individuals and their vehicle were later located near the airport.
The abductors are described as a 24-year-old white man with ginger hair of average height, and a chubby, brown-haired man, about 25-years-old, with an average height and who was wearing a ballistic vest.
Manchester and Londonderry police are working together in investigating the incident.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police say man robbed Rochester bank wearing zebra print dress - 0
- Police say driver in Amherst fatal crash was traveling about 45 mph above limit - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Parolee returned to prison in 3rd protective order case - 0
- Salem man charged with child porn possession - 0
- Keene police may seek subpoenas for social media accounts in riot probe - 4
- Ex-Seabrook police officer wants to keep sealed statements out of trial - 0
- Hollis police investigating thefts from vehicles - 0
- Hooksett woman charged with child sex assault - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Stalking charge filed after court appearance - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home-grown talent has UNH women's cross country out in front - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Playoff picture will get clearer - 0
- New players, new coach, new look for Monarchs in home opener tonight - 0
- Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks - 1
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 2
- FairPoint paying thousands a day for police details at Manchester sites alone - 0
- New York doctor who worked in West Africa tests positive for Ebola - 2
- UMass Lowell polls show senate, gubernatorial races still a close call - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Swetland helps Central girls get past Bishop Guertin - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483