Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police investigated reported Manchester kidnapping
The individuals later were located by Londonderry police near the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
Police released sparse details about the incident. Lt. Maureen Tessier said the investigation is in its early stages and information about it is tentative.
She would give no information about the two individuals reportedly abducted, not even to identify them by sex or age, or give the address from where they were allegedly kidnapped.
Tessier would not say if either individual was injured or whether detectives had interviewed them.
She said a third party reported the alleged abduction. Preliminary information, she said, is that two men ordered the individuals at gunpoint to drive them from a West Side address, but to where exactly is unknown.
The individuals and their vehicle were later located near the airport.
The abductors are described as a 24-year-old white man with ginger hair of average height, and a chubby, brown-haired man, about 25-years-old, with an average height and who was wearing a ballistic vest.
Manchester and Londonderry police are working together in investigating the incident.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 2
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
- Chilling display of Mazzaglia evidence - 0
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
- Life's just a great big game for Dan Yarrington - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
LNG plant put 'on hold'
- Total Votes: 917