Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
11 jurors chosen so far in Mazzaglia trial on Marriott murder charge
Dover resident Seth Mazzaglia listens to the answers of a potential juror as the panel of area residents is assembled in Strafford County Superior Court Monday. (John Quinn Photo)
Assistant Attorney Geoffrey Ward said 11 jurors have been selected so far.
For the trial to start on its scheduled date of May 27, there must be a dozen jurors and four alternates. The fifth day of jury selection is set to resume today at 9 a.m.
Judge Steven Houran explained to potential jurors Monday that both the prosecution and the defense can ask any question during the selection process.
Ward and Mazzaglia’s attorneys — Joachim Barth and Melissa Davis of the New Hampshire Public Defenders Office — inquired about whether the judgment of potential jurors could or would be influenced by the media coverage, “polyamorous” or open relationships, role-playing during sex or acts involving bondage, domination and sadomasochism.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483