Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester woman arraigned for making false assault report
A Florida man, Richard Hogan, 26, of 2045 Fairoak Drive, Clearwater, Tuesday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge: “I have no plans to go back to Florida.”
But Judge Thomas Barry added to bail conditions a requirement for Hogan to sign a waiver of extradition, so that if Hogan should leave the state before resolution of simple assault charges, he could be returned without a hearing.
Hogan pleaded innocent to two counts of assaulting his girlfriend, allegedly kicking her in the right hamstring area and spitting in her face. He also pleaded innocent to false imprisonment, for allegedly grabbing her by the wrist and arm and pushing her back into the room and onto a bed at the La Quinta Inn on Front Street.
Had an excuse
Wayne Webber Tuesday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that he had a good reason for missing a Hooksett court date on a driving after suspension charge.
Derek Bohl, 26, of 67 Prospect St., Franklin, pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to two simple assault charges that involve pushing an ex-girlfriend, including pushing her onto a couch.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483