Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Holiday weekend hikers in NH: Help solve 13-year-old cold case
Around 3 p.m., she had a conversation with an AMC employee about taking a short hike.
On Nov. 20, Chaput’s car, a silver Ford Focus, was found parked at the Diretissima Trailhead, which is accessed from a parking lot that is part of the AMC visitor center. Two days later, searchers found her body off the nearby Glen Boulder Trail.
Assistant Attorney General Benjamin Agati said investigators hope with the passing of time, “allegiances may have changed” and someone may come forward with information about who killed Chaput and why.
Chaput’s car crossed into the United States in Norton, Vt., at 11:45 a.m., Nov. 15, 2001; police said she stopped at the Pik Quick III convenience store in Colebrook an hour and five minutes later to make a purchase.
Agati directed anyone with information about the murder of Chaput to call the NH Cold Case Unit at (603) 271-2663 or to e-mail the Cold Case Unit at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483