Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Holiday weekend hikers in NH: Help solve 13-year-old cold case
Around 3 p.m., she had a conversation with an AMC employee about taking a short hike.
On Nov. 20, Chaput’s car, a silver Ford Focus, was found parked at the Diretissima Trailhead, which is accessed from a parking lot that is part of the AMC visitor center. Two days later, searchers found her body off the nearby Glen Boulder Trail.
Assistant Attorney General Benjamin Agati said investigators hope with the passing of time, “allegiances may have changed” and someone may come forward with information about who killed Chaput and why.
Chaput’s car crossed into the United States in Norton, Vt., at 11:45 a.m., Nov. 15, 2001; police said she stopped at the Pik Quick III convenience store in Colebrook an hour and five minutes later to make a purchase.
Agati directed anyone with information about the murder of Chaput to call the NH Cold Case Unit at (603) 271-2663 or to e-mail the Cold Case Unit at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917