Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Holiday weekend hikers in NH: Help solve 13-year-old cold case
Around 3 p.m., she had a conversation with an AMC employee about taking a short hike.
On Nov. 20, Chaput’s car, a silver Ford Focus, was found parked at the Diretissima Trailhead, which is accessed from a parking lot that is part of the AMC visitor center. Two days later, searchers found her body off the nearby Glen Boulder Trail.
Assistant Attorney General Benjamin Agati said investigators hope with the passing of time, “allegiances may have changed” and someone may come forward with information about who killed Chaput and why.
Chaput’s car crossed into the United States in Norton, Vt., at 11:45 a.m., Nov. 15, 2001; police said she stopped at the Pik Quick III convenience store in Colebrook an hour and five minutes later to make a purchase.
Agati directed anyone with information about the murder of Chaput to call the NH Cold Case Unit at (603) 271-2663 or to e-mail the Cold Case Unit at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 1
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483