Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Holiday weekend hikers in NH: Help solve 13-year-old cold case
Around 3 p.m., she had a conversation with an AMC employee about taking a short hike.
On Nov. 20, Chaput’s car, a silver Ford Focus, was found parked at the Diretissima Trailhead, which is accessed from a parking lot that is part of the AMC visitor center. Two days later, searchers found her body off the nearby Glen Boulder Trail.
Assistant Attorney General Benjamin Agati said investigators hope with the passing of time, “allegiances may have changed” and someone may come forward with information about who killed Chaput and why.
Chaput’s car crossed into the United States in Norton, Vt., at 11:45 a.m., Nov. 15, 2001; police said she stopped at the Pik Quick III convenience store in Colebrook an hour and five minutes later to make a purchase.
Agati directed anyone with information about the murder of Chaput to call the NH Cold Case Unit at (603) 271-2663 or to e-mail the Cold Case Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 0
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 15
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 1
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483