Manchester considering crackdown in city parks
The aldermen’s Land and Buildings Committee gave preliminary approval to the proposed ordinance change at its meeting Tuesday.
“This is about people disrespecting the use of our parks,” he said.
The state Supreme Court is weighing whether the arrests of members of Occupy New Hampshire at Veterans Park on trespassing and curfew violations infringed on their free speech rights.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 4
- Utility pole licensing changes could raise rates in Derry - 0
- Derry councilor wants to begin budget discussion - 0
- Major development approved in Merrimack - 1
- Weare residents turn out to discuss police department concerns - 1
- Manchester, Uber headed for a collision over taxi regulations? - 18
- Fitch lowers Manchester's bond rating - 0
- Apartments, retail area approved on 150-acre parcel in Merrimack - 0
- Derry residents angered over property neglect by downtown landlords - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
NH senators react to Hagel resignation