Granite State band gets grant to record EP
Dunbar has been performing in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine for three years with the band Black Agnes, and the new recording will be mark the group’s second album of Dunbar’s original works.
The album is slated to be recorded this summer at Rocking Horse Studios in Pittsfield; CDs are scheduled to be sold at Bullmoose Records in Portsmouth and on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.