Home » News » Politics » State Government
Claremont trash incinerator gets new emissions permit; future of facility remains unclear
The 30 area residents appealed Wheelabrator’s state permit to operate before the Air Resources Council.
Wheelabrator maintained the plant provided dependable energy and environmentally safe disposal of waste.
The Title V permit is effective upon issuance and expires on May 31, 2019.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park