Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Man shot, wounded, inside downtown Manchester restaurant
Detective Brian Gannon said police were called to USA Chicken and Biscuit, 990 Elm St., about 2 a.m. Saturday for a report of a gunshot. When police arrived, he said, “The shooter as well as the victim were both gone from the scene.”
Police learned that the 42-year-old male victim had gone on his own to Elliot Hospital, where officers met him.
Gannon said the man was shot "at least once" in the upper torso, and was scheduled for surgery on Saturday. His wounds were not believed to be life-threatening, he said.
Gannon said the shooting “does not appear to be random.”
He said there was a large crowd inside the restaurant at the time and “it looks like there was some type of interaction before the shooting occurred.”
“It's a very active and fluid investigation,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 11
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917