Woman charged in Laconia accident that killed teen pleads guilty
Sentencing is scheduled Thursday at 10 a.m. Lafond could face a sentence from 6½ to 14 years.
Lafond was driving a Jeep Cherokee on April 29, 2013, about 2:30 p.m. at Messer and Opechee streets, where Lilyanna "Lily" Johnson and Alyssa Miner, two 14-year-olds, were on the sidewalk shortly after leaving Laconia Middle School.
Miner suffered injuries that included a bruised lung and lacerated spleen.
Johnson later died from her injuries. - Staff Report
Lakes Region » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Classic Rock Roll Of Honour: Live Performances Announced for 11/4 Ceremony From Kings Of Chaos, California Breed, Rival Sons & Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts - 0
- Salem board honors former superintendent - 0
- Subdivision road work in Salem under scrutiny - 0
- NH Club Briefs: Concord Grange readying for Christmas parade - 0
- Student's service project honors mom fighting MS - 0
- A tailgate trick-or-treat in Mason - 0
- Pats Peak previews winter with fall fun - 0
- Portion control may be cutting into Salem lunch program - 0
- Guitar Center and DIRECTV feature iconic guitarist SLASH In Original 2-Part Documentary and live concert event - 0
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice