Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Man shot in Manchester restaurant
Detective Brian Gannon said police were called to USA Chicken and Biscuit, 990 Elm St., around 2 a.m. for a report of a gunshot. When police arrived, he said, "The shooter as well as the victim were both gone from the scene."Police learned the 42-year-old male victim had gone on his own to Elliot Hospital, where officers met him.Gannon said the man was shot "at least once" in the upper torso, and was scheduled for surgery Saturday. His wounds were not believed to be life-threatening, the detective said.
There was a large crowd inside the restaurant at the time, he said. "It looks like there was some type of interaction before the shooting occurred."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917