Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Sugar Hill man indicted on domestic violence charges
Other indictments the grand jury handed up at its May session include:
Andrew Jacob Nott, 29, and Nitacia Pero, 18, both of 99 Willow Circle, are charged with robbery, conspiracy, reckless conduct and theft by unauthorized taking.
Nott is also accused in the indictments of holding back the victim’s arms while she was pepper sprayed, and Pero is accused of driving in a manner that caused the victim to fall off a vehicle, putting her at risk of personal injury. The charges are all felonies.
Shallon B. Thorpe is charged with two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault and four counts of sexual assault between Dec. 1 and Dec. 20, 2013, against a girl who was 13 or older but under 16 at the time, according to the indictments.
James M. Mavicki, 38, of 31 Bristol Hill Road in Bristol is charged with committing simple assault while he was free on bail on March 11 in Bristol.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917