Home » News » Public Safety
One dead, another seriously hurt in Hooksett crash
The crash occurred around 6:35 p.m. just south of Hackett Hill Road, and both drivers were transported to area hospitals.
Roosevelt Fraga, 69, of Manchester, was taken to Elliot Hospital where she died of her injuries, and 20-year-old Ashley Louis of Concord was brought to Catholic Medical Center where she is being treated for critical injuries.
Route 3A (West River Road) was closed for several hours due to the severity of the crash, traffic was detoured while the New Hampshire State Police Accident Reconstruction Unit analyzed the scene and circumstances of the accident, which remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Motorcyclist suffers minor injuries in Saturday crash in Laconia - 0
- 18-year-old located with mother, brother on Mount Monadnock - 0
- Two killed in North Hampton plane crash - 0
- New fire training facility proposed in Nashua - 0
- 2 die in North Hampton plane crash - 0
- NH police on lookout for drunken drivers - 5
- Marine Patrol called to multiple crashes - 0
- Hiker rescued on Mount Monadnock - 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Know the Law: Know your rights when dealing with debt collectors - 0
- Ask SCORE: Getting help with routine chores allows owners to focus on critical issues - 0
- Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects - 0
- Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate - 0
- Firefly dress could set the world on fire - 0
- As school year starts, talk of new testing begins in Manchester - 0
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
'Our job is to rebuild that middle class'
The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission