Home » News » Public Safety
One dead, another seriously hurt in Hooksett crash
The crash occurred around 6:35 p.m. just south of Hackett Hill Road, and both drivers were transported to area hospitals.
Roosevelt Fraga, 69, of Manchester, was taken to Elliot Hospital where she died of her injuries, and 20-year-old Ashley Louis of Concord was brought to Catholic Medical Center where she is being treated for critical injuries.
Route 3A (West River Road) was closed for several hours due to the severity of the crash, traffic was detoured while the New Hampshire State Police Accident Reconstruction Unit analyzed the scene and circumstances of the accident, which remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry firefighters commended; fire investigation continues - 0
- Deadly crash driver: 'I was distracted' - 0
- Tactical team takes man, 71, into custody - 0
- Hudson rider misses jump, crashes bike - 0
- Injured hiker carried to safety off Mount Israel in Sandwich - 0
- Three-alarm fire heavily damages Franklin store - 0
- 74-year-old woman suffers serious injuries in hit-and-run incident in Windham - 0
- Grandmother charged in ATV crash with tot - 1
- ATV flips in Alton with 3-year-old on board - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- High School Football Power Poll: Some shuffling in the middle - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Pamela Diamantis: USNH’s tuition freeze offer is good for NH’s future - 1
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio: A well-earned celebration for Sox. - 0
- A’s earn their way into postseason play - 0
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond