Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with two protection order violations
Cruz asked Judge William Lyons for a lower bail. “I have a job,” said Cruz. “I have money in the bank.” He said he has $2,000, so the judge set bail at $2,000 cash only. “Can you make it $1,000,” Cruz asked the judge, to which Lyons declined on lowering the bail further.
Osvaldo Cancela, 28, of 144 Lake Ave., Tuesday asked a 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester judge for personal recognizance bail, saying he has a substance abuse problem.
Cancela objected to the bail amount saying, “Right now I don’t have the money to post bail.” He said he would like personal recognizance bail so he could enter a substance abuse treatment program.
Lyons set bail at the $3,000 cash/surety amount, with conditions barring Cancela from returning to the mall.A probable cause hearing on the felony charge was set for June 5 and trial on the misdemeanors is set for July 2.
Savannah Ariges, 28, of 13 Laval St., objected to a condition of her $3,000 personal recognizance bail that bars her from the Laval Street address, as well as from contact with her boyfriend.
Ariges is accused of holding a steak knife and running at her boyfriend, shouting: “I’m going to f…ing kill you” and of hitting him with a broom and punching his face.
Two alleged victims
Derek Hall, 38, of 69 S. Wilson St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester to two charges of criminal threatening.
He also accused of telling his ex-wife and her sister: “I’ll kill you both.
Bail was continued at $1,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring contact with both women, and the trial was set for June 26.
Anthony England, 26, of 236 Douglas St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester to 2013 charges of false report of an accident, false report to law enforcement and unsworn falsification.
The bail on the arrest warrant was $1,000 cash/surety, but England told Judge William Lyons: “I have no cash whatsoever.”
Lyons set the bail at the amount on the warrant and trial was set for July 2.
As he left the courtroom, England raised his hands in the air and called out: “Please get me out. Please get me out.”
Dannylo Dominguez, 36, of 236 Douglas St., pleaded innocent Wednesday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester to a misdemeanor charge of simple assault that alleges he struck his girlfriend in the face multiple times.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man charged in Manchester stabbing - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Prosecutor says man has convictions dating back to 2006 - 0
- Hudson man accused in $5k theft, forgery case - 0
- Former Atkinson official facing false complaint charges - 0
- Londonderry woman shot during Maine home invasion - 0
- Ex-Sandown officer's lawsuit challenging Laurie list designation headed to trial - 2
- Alleged parental kidnapper arraigned, ordered held on $250,000 cash bail - 0
- Three more arrested in connection to Keene riots - 0
- Former court security officer pleads guilty to sexual assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Granite Staters are front and center for UNH - 0
- Monarchs hope to wrap two wins - 0
- College Football: These Redbirds can run and pass - 0
- Bedford pizza restaurant gets surprise makeover from Eastern Bank - 0
- Another View -- Devon Chaffee: Why interrogators believe America should never torture - 0
- Obama gets smoked: Castros celebrate in Havana - 8
- On naming the victim: It is Kibby's story now - 0
- College Basketball: UNH women top Dartmouth - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Exeter skates past Trinity - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
BANANAS and NH's energy needs
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Arrest of dad at Gilford School Board meeting about Picoult book 'chilling' says judge, case dismissed
Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483