Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Suspect identified in Manchester restaurant shooting
Investigators obtained arrest warrants for Kyree Rice, 22, of Manchester on charges of first degree assault, reckless conduct and carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.
Police warn Rice should be considered armed and dangerous, and should not be approached.
He is accused of shooting the other man, whose name police have not released, in the shoulder and torso with a .40 caliber handgun about 2 a.m. Saturday at USA Chicken and Biscuit Restaurant, at 990 Elm St. The injured man is expected to survive, police said.
The shooting took place when a large fight broke out inside the restaurant after a woman was pushed to the floor, according to investigators who have yet to recover the handgun.
Anyone with information on Rice's whereabouts is asked to immediately call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917