Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Suspect identified in Manchester restaurant shooting
Investigators obtained arrest warrants for Kyree Rice, 22, of Manchester on charges of first degree assault, reckless conduct and carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.
Police warn Rice should be considered armed and dangerous, and should not be approached.
He is accused of shooting the other man, whose name police have not released, in the shoulder and torso with a .40 caliber handgun about 2 a.m. Saturday at USA Chicken and Biscuit Restaurant, at 990 Elm St. The injured man is expected to survive, police said.
The shooting took place when a large fight broke out inside the restaurant after a woman was pushed to the floor, according to investigators who have yet to recover the handgun.
Anyone with information on Rice's whereabouts is asked to immediately call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483