Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Suspect identified in Manchester restaurant shooting
Investigators obtained arrest warrants for Kyree Rice, 22, of Manchester on charges of first degree assault, reckless conduct and carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.
Police warn Rice should be considered armed and dangerous, and should not be approached.
He is accused of shooting the other man, whose name police have not released, in the shoulder and torso with a .40 caliber handgun about 2 a.m. Saturday at USA Chicken and Biscuit Restaurant, at 990 Elm St. The injured man is expected to survive, police said.
The shooting took place when a large fight broke out inside the restaurant after a woman was pushed to the floor, according to investigators who have yet to recover the handgun.
Anyone with information on Rice's whereabouts is asked to immediately call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Giving Max effort for the Wildcats - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483