Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Suspect identified in Manchester restaurant shooting
Investigators obtained arrest warrants for Kyree Rice, 22, of Manchester on charges of first degree assault, reckless conduct and carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.
Police warn Rice should be considered armed and dangerous, and should not be approached.
He is accused of shooting the other man, whose name police have not released, in the shoulder and torso with a .40 caliber handgun about 2 a.m. Saturday at USA Chicken and Biscuit Restaurant, at 990 Elm St. The injured man is expected to survive, police said.
The shooting took place when a large fight broke out inside the restaurant after a woman was pushed to the floor, according to investigators who have yet to recover the handgun.
Anyone with information on Rice's whereabouts is asked to immediately call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Supporters of legalization rallying behind NH gubernatorial candidate Hemingway
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917