Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Suspect identified in Manchester restaurant shooting
Investigators obtained arrest warrants for Kyree Rice, 22, of Manchester on charges of first degree assault, reckless conduct and carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.
Police warn Rice should be considered armed and dangerous, and should not be approached.
He is accused of shooting the other man, whose name police have not released, in the shoulder and torso with a .40 caliber handgun about 2 a.m. Saturday at USA Chicken and Biscuit Restaurant, at 990 Elm St. The injured man is expected to survive, police said.
The shooting took place when a large fight broke out inside the restaurant after a woman was pushed to the floor, according to investigators who have yet to recover the handgun.
Anyone with information on Rice's whereabouts is asked to immediately call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Strategery: A war by any other name
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917