Home » Opinion » Editorials
Red faced: Shaheen’s Indian name dance
Last Wednesday Shaheen joined 49 other senators in signing a letter urging NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to force the Washington Redskins to change its team name. The letter called the name racist and bigoted. So what does Shaheen think of New Hampshire sports teams with similar names? She has no comment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'